Eastern National Title Agency has years of experience insuring and closing on commercial properties. No matter the property – from open tracts of land to pre-platted lots to commercial buildings – our Title Professionals have the knowledge and resources needed to close your transaction with ease.
At Eastern National Title Agency, we are committed to providing our customers peace of mind and an undisputable claim of ownership by delivering best-in-class closing services and Title Insurance policies.
- Professional, courteous service
- Experienced, licensed Title Insurance professionals in every office
- Thorough examination of the public records relating to your property
- Prompt responses to you, your lender and your attorney
- Quick turn-around to provide accurate title commitments to all parties
- Timely title clearing and loan closing
- Reasonably priced title and settlement services
TIPS FOR PREVENTING WIRE FRAUD
Before sending a wire, call your Title Agent at a known number to verbally confirm their wiring instructions.
If any party contacts you with changes in wiring instructions, contact your Title Agent immediately.
Review emails regarding wiring instructions.
If you notice any signs of phishing – spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, changes in email addresses, urgent requests for a reply – reach out to your Title Agent to share your concerns.