Each year, our experienced Title Professionals perform and review thousands of title searches, generate thousands of title commitments and conduct thousands of settlements for home buyers. Our team is highly qualified to work on title needs for all types of residences, from single family homes to condominiums, townhomes to planned unit developments. We are confident in our associates’ ability to successfully insure your title and close on your home.
At Eastern National Title Agency, we are committed to providing our customers peace of mind and an undisputable claim of ownership by delivering best-in-class closing services and Title Insurance policies.
- Professional, courteous service
- Experienced, licensed Title Insurance professionals in every office
- Thorough examination of the public records relating to your property
- Prompt responses to you, your lender and your attorney
- Quick turn-around to provide accurate title commitments to all parties
- Timely title clearing and loan closing
- Reasonably priced title and settlement services
TIPS FOR PREVENTING WIRE FRAUD
Before sending a wire, call your Title Agent at a known number to verbally confirm their wiring instructions.
If any party contacts you with changes in wiring instructions, contact your Title Agent immediately.
Review emails regarding wiring instructions.
If you notice any signs of phishing – spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, changes in email addresses, urgent requests for a reply – reach out to your Title Agent to share your concerns.